Contract / Session Agreement
The following are the terms and conditions of the contract:
1) Your session is limited to immediate family only. Please enquire for pricing for extended family sessions if you wish to include other family members.
2) Your session fee is due at the time of booking.
3) Cancellations will attract a 50% cancellation fee up until 48 hours prior to the photoshoot. Session fees are non refundable if made within 48 hours of the photoshoot.
4) You have read the pricing information and agree to these prices and understand that they are not negotiable.
5) No cameras are allowed at the session, including mobile phones, iPads and tablets.
6) All images are carefully retouched to a professional standard. Standard retouching includes contrast, colour and minor and temporary blemishes. More extensive retouching, such as thinning and structural adjustments is not included. If required, I can source these services at your request and cost of $25 per image.
7) Within two weeks of your session, you will receive a password protected gallery, from which you can select which images you wish to purchase.
8) Your gallery will contain a minimum of 12 colour images and will be hosted online for four days (unless otherwise specified).
9) Indemnification - photographer and client agree that the photographer is under no obligation to capture any specific moment, pose or person (s) during the session.
10) Orders are placed once payment is received and will be delivered within four weeks (or six weeks for photo books).
11) Images will be kept for a period of three months following your photo session. Orders must be placed within this period.
12) When you purchase your images, they are to be used for ordinary domestic, private purposes only. They are not allowed to be on-sold or used in competitions. This is consistent with the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
13) Please do not save, print or screenshot any images that are not purchased.
14) The photographer will own copyright of all images taken.
15) Please backup all digital images purchased. Given the nature of digital media, no guarantees are made that backups of any images will be available once your order is received.